- Complaints from BW that W.E.B DuBois only used light-skinned women with naturally wavy hair as cover models for The Crisis Magazine.
- Walter White of the NAACP dumping his Black wife of 20+ years for a White South African woman.
- Dr. King cheating on Coretta with WW. All of which was audiotaped by Hoover's FBI, which tried to use these tapes to blackmail Dr. King into committing suicide.
- Elijah Muhammad cheating on Sis. Clara Muhammad with dozens (if not hundreds) of mostly light-skinned women (and underage girls).
- The Black Panthers' focus on having sex with non-Black women, as well as their extreme chauvinism. For those who don’t know about this, I would refer people to “A Lonely Rage: The Autobiography of Bobby Seale.” It's . . . eye-opening. In ways that Mr. Seale probably didn't anticipate when he wrote it.
- Rev. “Baby Daddy” Jesse Jackson cheating on his wife. My mother kept an old magazine interview with Rev. Jackson from the early 1970s where he's quoted as saying “variety is the spice of life” when asked about his marriage (thereby publicly disrespecting and humiliating the wife who was with him when he had nothing).
ADDENDUM. Especially don't be like the fool below, who is obviously Too Stupid To Live.