Saturday, October 1, 2016

You Betta Recognize What SlaveNoLonger Is Telling You

Introduction To All Posts:

Black women’s problems with Black men started in Africa LONG before the arrival of the Arab man and the White man. 

Black men have been betraying Black women since BEFORE the White man ever came to Africa. If you haven’t already done so, please read the following 2 posts:


And now on to today’s post.

I wasn’t planning on saying anything else for a while (I’m working on my current novel), but a recent YouTube video by an older Black woman video blogger called SlaveNoLonger deserves special attention.

Sensible Black women of ALL age groups have received the BWE core message, and have begun to tell their own stories and put their OWN interests first and foremost. Praise God! 

I would urge younger African-American Black women to check out our elder sister’s videos. Like the one below in which she applauds the efforts of the Black Women Going Their Own Way YouTube video bloggers.


I’ve only watched a couple of her videos, but she’s telling y’all right in the ones that I’ve seen so far.



Ladies, keep heading for the exits [out of Blackistan]!